Booking terms and conditions.
By continuing with the reservation, you are accepting the terms and conditions set forth below:
- Full payment of the reservation is required at least 35 days before the day of arrival. Upon receipt of this last payment, instructions will be sent that will include all the key collection details.
- A cleaning fee will be applied for all stays with the amount indicated when making the reservation.
- The damage deposit is € 150 per reservation. This amount will be collected in cash upon delivery of keys and will be returned upon departure, once it has been verified that everything is in perfect condition.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the date of entry or in case of no-show, it will be penalized with 100% of the rental amount.
- Booking changes are subject to availability and may incur additional costs.
- Check-ins are made after 4pm and the deadline for departure is 10am. Early entries or late departures are subject to availability and must be authorized by the key holder.
- It is completely forbidden to smoke inside the accommodation, as well as bring pets unless otherwise indicated in the advertisement.
- Parties and events are not allowed.
- Reservations are not allowed for groups of young people under 21 years old.
- It is not allowed to accommodate people who have not been registered on the day of entry.
- All accommodations are equipped with sheets, comforters and towels, as well as soap, gel, shampoo and toilet paper. Once finished, the company will not be responsible for its replacement and it will be the guest in that case who will have to take over if he wants to buy more.
- Supplies are included in the rental price as long as responsible consumption is made
- All accommodations have a cot and a high chair free of charge upon prior notice
- All accommodations are supplied with general and specific information about the property and the surroundings. It is important to pay attention to parking areas and nearby containers